Electrolux Crosswise Blastchiller, 15 kg, type RBC061
Electrolux Blastchillers-freezers reduce the temperature from + 90ºC to + 3 ° C in the core of the food in less than 90 minutes and further to -18ºC in less than 4 hours. The blast chiller freezer detailed on this data sheet completes this cycle to a maximum load of 15 kg. At the end of the back-freeze process, the preservation program starts automatically to keep the food at + 3 ° C (after cooling) or -18 ° C (after freezing). Recooled food can be stored refrigerated for about 5 days without loss of taste, nutritional value and weight. This creates the possibility of preparing food in one go that can be used at different times during the week, making a better division of labor possible, with clear savings on labor costs. The model range of Electrolux blast chillers and blast chiller freezers includes models with built-in aggregate, suitable for placement under a table top.
• Soft Chilling (cooling back with an air temperature of –2 ° C), for loose products.
• Hard Chilling (cooling back with an air temperature of –20 ° C), for solid products.
• Shock freezing (freezing with an air temperature of -35 ° C) (only blast freezers).
• Automatic transition to storage at + 3 ° C or -18 ° C at the end of the cycle.
• All cycles with core temperature meter work with ARTE (estimation of the remaining time) so that tasks can be classified more easily.
• Turbo cooling: the blast chiller works continuously at the set temperature with a continuous process.
• Automatic recognition when using the core temperature sensor.
• Cycles are controlled by the core temperature meter or by time.
• The control panel makes various settings possible: time / core temperature according to the French NF or the English UK standards, time / air temperature / core temperature adjusted to own standards; automatic defrost or manual defrost. All parameters are adjustable.
• Optionally, a built-in UV lamp is possible for a sterilization cycle.
• The blast chiller-freezer (726659) comes standard with a core temperature sensor, the blast chiller (726658) can optionally be equipped with this.
• The control panel is equipped with tips and has two large displays for reading out: time, core temperature, cycle expiration, alarms and service information.
• There are two adjustable cycles (P1 and P2), with the option to set the time and the air temperature. These programs can also be used as special ice-cream cycles for cooling the ice-cream mix.
• All information related to the different cycles is stored in accordance with HACCP: date, time, cycle, core temperature, storage temperature.
• A sound signal starts at the end of the cycle or in the event of an interruption.
Cooling or freezing times can be influenced by the amount of food, the density, the moisture content and the model containers Electrolux blast chillers blast freezers
• Internal and external made of stainless steel AISI 304, with an external rear panel made of stainless steel AISI 430.
• Polyurethane insulation with high density and environmentally friendly cyclopentane gas injection, HCFC free.
• Under-mounted cooling unit with automatic defrost and hot gas melt water evaporation.
• Coolant R134A (blast chiller) and R404A (blast chiller-freezer).
• Developed and produced in an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified company.
• The inner chamber is finished with rounded corners.
• Removable guide rack with wire guides, suitable for 1/1 gastronorm (530x325 mm) or bakery standard (600x400 mm).
• The door is equipped with a magnetic tape closure with a balloon-shaped hygienic design, removable without tools.
• Heated door frame with automatic operation.
• Automatic fan stop when the door is opened.
• Motors and fan have IP20 water protection.
• The evaporator is coated against rust.
• The fan is mounted in a hinged panel for easy access to the evaporator for cleaning.
• Thermostatic expansion valve for improved efficiency of the cooling unit.
• Placed on 2 rollers at the back and 2 set screws at the front. Optionally, a 200 mm high adjustable pot set is available.
• Optionally available HACCP printer or connection set with RS 485 port for connection to the computer.
• The condensate drain is collected in a plastic collection tray on conductors under the blast chiller, but can also be connected to the sewer system.
- Dimensions: 760x760x970 mm. (bxdxh)
- Connected load: 230 V. / 0.9 kW.
- Version: guide rack for 3 x 1 / 1-65 GN or 3 x Bakery standard 400x600 mm., Soft-hard chilling, turbo cooling, 2 choice programs, 1-point core temperature sensor.