Hoshizaki launches the Emerald Class: Hydrocarbon technology with high durability.
Hoshizaki is the worldwide market leader in commercial refrigeration and freezing equipment with its ice maker. They are proud to speak of the Emerald Class, the new series of energy-efficient, environmentally friendly ice machines. Hoshizaki is at the forefront of developing products that save businesses and individuals costs and protect the environment. The Emerald Class symbolizes their commitment to this.
- Consists of ice cubes, flake and nugget ice machines.
- Uses natural refrigerant R290.
- Improved energy performance that helps with energy and cost savings.
- HACCP certified.
Why natural coolants?
Why hydrocarbon R290?
Hydrocarbons (HCs) are naturally occurring substances that are one of the most environmentally friendly and cost effective coolants for heating, cooling and freezing.
- Small amount required enables smaller heat exchangers and smaller pipes.
- Very low global warming potential (<5).
- Excellent energy efficiency.
- Non-toxic and safe with proper handling.
Ice machines with hydrocarbon (R290) therefore not only contribute to sustainability, but also reduce energy costs at the same time!
Ice is the finishing touch for any chilled drink. The quality of the ice can leave a lasting impression. In addition to ice cubes in five different sizes, Hoshizaki IM machines also produce special shapes, such as ball, star and heart-shaped ice and extra large and elongated cubes. This ice is extremely hard and crystal clear. In addition, it melts very slowly, allowing your guests to enjoy their chilled drinks longer - without losing any flavor.
The unique IM range of ice cream makers is designed with hygiene as a priority and uses a closed cell ice cream production system that has an automatic cleaning and rinsing cycle. This means that the water reservoir will empty after each new load of ice, be cleaned and then filled with fresh water.
The easy-to-clean storage bunker has high-density foam insulation to slow down the melting of the ice. The door gaskets provide insulation. This prevents bacteria from entering the storage bunker that can contaminate the ice. Another feature is the removable condenser air filter that can be easily removed for cleaning. A clean air filter helps the icemaker maintain maximum performance.
- Each ice cycle is performed with fresh water.
- The water spray plate is cleaned with every cycle.
- Closed water circuit for essential protection against contamination.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Integrated doorknobs.
- Removable door seal.
- Easy to clean air filter.
- The injected polyurethane foam provides excellent insulation.
- Microcomputer control.
Even in high ambient temperatures, Hoshizaki IM machines are durable and reliable, making them suitable for bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes, sandwich shops, hotels and so on.