Due to its compact and discreet design, the Polar C-series display cooling is perfect as a space-saving cooling solution in hotel bars, cafes and other locations.
The cooler is easy to install and displays your drinks at eye level, which stimulates sales. The simple operation with rotary knob and double-glazed door to be mounted in both directions ensure that the cooling is easy and efficient to use. The C-series display cooling is therefore a useful asset for presenting your beers, soft drinks, milk or juices.
Polar C series display coolers are designed for average daily professional use. Choose C-series coolers if you are looking for a practical and stylishly designed cooling that you do not have to open and close too often. The C series is suitable for an ambient temperature of up to 32 ° C.
Can you store food in this refrigerator?
The Polar display cooling is intended as a beverage cooling and not suitable for foodstuffs.
How many cans will fit in this refrigerator?
The Polar display cooling offers space for 30 standard size 330ml cans.
Does the Polar display cooling make a lot of noise?
With a noise level of 39dB, the Polar is very quiet, but not completely silent. It is comparable to a standard household refrigerator.
- Volume: 46L
- Dimensions: 51 (h) x 43 (w) x 48 (d) cm
- Dimensions - insulation: 3cm
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Temperature range: + 4 ° C to + 18 ° C
- Voltage: 230V
- Warranty: Full 2-year warranty
- Weight: 18kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost: € 155.55 - Based on € 0.17 per kWh.
- Reversible double glazed door
- Adjustable thermostat
- Adjustable legs
- Removable grid
- Energy class: B.
- Provider: Polar
- Model Number: DM071
- Device type: 2 - Wine storage
- Energy class: B.
- Energy consumption per year: Energy consumption 183kWh per year, based on 24 hour test results according to EU standards. Actual consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
- Climate class: ST: This appliance is designed for use at an ambient temperature between + 16 ° C and + 38 ° C.