Hoshizaki launches the Emerald Class: Hydrocarbon technology with high durability.
Hoshizaki is the global market leader in commercial refrigerators and freezers with its ice cube machines. They are proud to talk about the Emerald Class, the new range of energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly ice machines. Hoshizaki takes the lead in developing products that save businesses and individuals costs and protect the environment. The Emerald Class symbolizes their dedication to this.
- Consists of ice cubes, chip and nugget ice machines.
- Uses natural coolant R290.
- Improved energy performance that helps with energy and cost savings.
- HACCP certified.
Why natural coolants?
Why hydrocarbon R290?
Hydrocarbons (HCs) are naturally occurring substances that are one of the most environmentally friendly and economical coolants for heating, cooling and freezing.
- Small amount required makes smaller heat exchangers and smaller pipes possible.
- Very low global warming potential (<5).
- Excellent energy efficiency.
- Non-toxic and safe if properly handled.
Ice machines with hydrocarbon (R290) therefore not only contribute to sustainability but also reduce energy costs!
Ice cream is the 'finishing touch' for every chilled drink. The quality of the ice can leave a lasting impression. In addition to ice cubes in five different sizes, the Hoshizaki IM machines also produce special shapes such as ball, star and heart-shaped ice and extra-large and elongated cubes. This ice is extremely hard and crystal clear. Moreover, it melts very slowly, allowing your guests to enjoy their chilled drinks for longer - without loss of taste.
The unique IM range of ice machines is designed with hygiene as a priority and uses a closed cell ice production system that has an automatic cleaning and rinsing cycle. This means that after every new load of ice, the water reservoir will drain, be cleaned and then be filled with fresh water.
The easy-to-clean storage bunker has high-density foam insulation to slow the melting of the ice. The door gaskets provide insulation. This way no bacteria can enter the storage bunker that can contaminate the ice. Another feature is the removable condenser air filter that can be easily removed for cleaning. A clean air filter helps the ice machine maintain its maximum performance.
- Every ice cycle is carried out with fresh water.
- The water spray plate is cleaned with every cycle.
- Closed water circuit for essential protection against pollution.
- Housing made of stainless steel.
- Integrated door knobs.
- Removable door seal.
- Easy to clean air filter.
- The injected polyurethane foam provides excellent insulation.
- Microcomputer control.
Even in high ambient temperatures, Hoshizaki IM machines are durable and reliable, making them suitable for bars, pubs, restaurants, cafés, sandwich shops, hotels and so on.