Liebherr medicine refrigerators for professional storage of medicines. In the Netherlands, the NAN standard applies to the purchase of refrigeration equipment with regard to medicine storage for pharmacists. You will find these in our range. Show more
What does the DIN Standard stand for?
The DIN stands for 'Deutsches Institut für Normung' (German national standards body). The DIN issues valid standards in Germany. DIN 58345 is the standard for a medicine refrigerator, which is used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C. In our range you will find professional DIN 58345 medicine refrigerators that can be used for the storage of vaccinations and other medicines.
Requirements for a DIN 58345
A DIN 58345 certified refrigerator must meet certain requirements if this refrigerator is to meet this standard. For example, a DIN 58345 refrigerator must meet the following requirements:
- A stable operating temperature of between + 2 ° C and + 8 ° C
- An ambient temperature to guarantee this between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C
- A safety thermostat up to + 2 ° C (so the refrigerator can never get colder than + 2 ° C)
- Power failure detector that can give a signal for at least 12 hours with its own battery
- Potential-free contact to be able to forward reports to a system
- Optical and acoustic signals for temperature alarms
- Shelves that can withstand a load of 100 kg / m²
- Maximum noise level 60 db (A).
- A door that can be closed by means of a lock
Do you have questions about one of our medicine refrigerators? Please contact us, we are happy to help and think along with you.
Much more professional (catering) equipment
Horeca.com is not only the right place for medicine refrigerators, you can also order other equipment easily and safely in our webshop. Complete your order and add refrigerators, microwaves and a vacuum machine to your order, among other things. At Horeca.com you are assured of a high-quality product at a competitive price.